So what is it that YOU do, when the break is over and you are faced with all you need to do?
Piles of this-and-that that need to be sorted (ugh). Christmas decorations that need to be put in the attic (I did get most of them in boxes, anyway). Laundry (that's a given).
Well, here's what I do:
1. Do the dishes and wipe down the kitchen a bit. I should sweep, but I'll get that at
2. A little minimum maintenance. Ah, I can see the floors!
3. Unload one basket of laundry from LAST week (or was that last MONTH? Not sure). I was SO LAZY over the break!!
4. Put a load of laundry in (that buys 30 minutes)
5. Discover you had the ability to UPLOAD SLIDESHOWS ALL ALONG! Ooh, this could be addictive!
Rats! There goes the rest of my day!!